Thursday, January 14, 2010

About me

I'm a graphic designer with three years of experience. Currently I am working on my bachelors degree in web-design at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. I have worked for various small businesses around town as a free-lance graphic designer. I've helped these businesses by providing unique and distinguished branding for their business, and provided them with different business marketing needs. Such as: Logo design, business cards, fliers, banners, and signs. I exceedingly enjoy being in the visual communication world, because its an escape from reality where I can make all my imaginations come to live and help out others. Originally I was born in Beijing, China, now I live in Las Vegas NV. Both places are surprising exciting. I often travel back to China to get back in touch with my roots. China never seem to stop surprising me every time I go back to visit, their always something new and interesting happening. This also helps me to expand my imagination for my work and new business opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment